Dear Metro Nails Clients,
As of 5/15/2021, We are still requiring both our clients and staff to wear mask while in the salon. Please adhere to this minimal request for all our benefits. Thank you.
We are making all necessary plans to ensure a safe and healthy environment for you and our staff, and have instituted a new Health And Safety policy towards that end.
Metro Nails Health and Safety Policy.
1. All services will be by Appointment Only until further notice.
2. Please Do Not bring guests, including children, unless they have appointments also.
3. All clients and staff will be health-screened, including No Touch temperature taking.
4. All clients will be required to provide contact information and sign a waiver.
5. All clients and staff Must wear an appropriate mask at all times while in the salon.
6. All clients Must wash their hands with soap when they first enter the salon.
7. All clients and staff Must keep 6 ft social distance at all times unless during a service.
8. Please call in when you arrive to confirm that we are ready for your service.
In addition, we have instituted a price change, a first since we opened in 2008, to keep pace with current business expenses. Please refer to our Menu page for the changes.
We appreciate your understanding and hope to see you all soon.
We are now opened 7 days/week. Please call us at 401-490-0101 for reservations, or questions.
Our business hours:
Mon - Fri: 9:30am - 7:00pm
Sat: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Sun: 10:30am - 5:00pm
As of 1/1/2014, we are unable to accept Tips/Gratuities on your credit card payments. Cash Tips are still greatly appreciated.
We ask that you inform us, at time of service, if the service was less than satisfactory. We really want you to leave our salon fully satisfied.